VFS POWERCAT is obligate carnivore nutrition specifically formulated to match the needs of the unique feline metabolism. VFS POWERCAT is a high meat-based protein diet paired with ultra-low carbohydrates which provides the carnivorous amino acids required by hypercarnivores to help promote strong muscles and a lean and fit body condition. VFS POWERCAT is the perfect diet for your hypercarnivorous feline!
High Meat - Ultra Low Carbohydrates
VFS POWERCAT formulas mirror the high-meat nutrition found in raw diets but in a convenient kibble form.
- >92% of protein from animal proteins to support strong muscles and lean body condition, and meet energy demands
- Scientifically formulated with ultra-low carbohydrates (less than 8% dietary starch) to provide more carnivorous amino acids from meat-based protein ingredients
- Convenient alternative to raw feeding & home cooking
- Complete and balanced diet for kittens or adult cats
- All-natural nutrition – no artificial ingredients
- Made with real fruits and vegetables, antioxidants, DHA/EPA, and probiotics to support a healthy immune system.
- Exceptionally palatable - great for picky cats!
- Made WITHOUT peas, legumes, lentils & grains dry-food
- Made in the USA
- Veterinarian formulated to match the needs of the unique feline metabolism
- Also Great for Ferrets!
Herring, Salmon Meal, Herring Meal, Potatoes, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed, Miscanthus Grass, Natural Vegetarian Flavor, Cranberries, Tomatoes, Apples, Carrots, Chicory Root, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Selenium Selenite), Salt, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms
Calorie Content (Calculated):
4,082 kcal ME/kg, 540 kcal ME/cup
Recommended feeding guidelines for adult cats per day:
2 – 10 lbs - ⅛ - ¼ cup
6 – 10 lbs - ¼ - ½ cup
11 – 15 lbs - ½ - ¾ cup
16 – 20 lbs - ¾ - 1 cup
Feed twice the amount shown for adults.
FOR PREGNANT & LACTATING FEMALES:
Feed 2 to 4 times the adult amount.
Have your mom or dad serve you the amounts recommended above. Us cats are all different and this is not an exact science, if they get confused have them consult with House of Paws for help. Tell them to refridgerate any unused portion. Make sure they have clean fresh drinking water available at all times for you. And them. But mainly just you.