Best selling raw meaty bone. Perfect for puppies to adult dogs, with lots of meat on the rib, this is a ripping and tearing bone that is a great physical and mental workout for your dog.
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Pasture Raised Beef
- Good for puppies to adult dogs
- Amazing dental benefit – keeps teeth clean!
- Can be fed 2 – 3 x per week
Flat Rib Bone Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- Calories (min) - 273 kcal
- Protein/Protéine (min) - 24%
- Fat/Lipides (min) - 18%
- Carbs/Glucides (max) - 3%
- Fiber/Fibre (max) - 0%
- Moisture/Humidité (max) - 46%
- Calcium (min) - 2.4%
- Phosphorus/Phosphore (min) - 2.2%
Keep raw bones frozen until ready to use. TIP: Offering raw bones frozen may help to prevent gulping from eager eaters, and will extend the chew time for a more enjoyable chew.
To thaw, we recommend thawing in a refrigerator for at least 6 to 12 hrs. Once thawed we recommend serving within 3 days. Not intended for human consumption.
Raw bones may pose a potential hazard to dogs and cats. Always supervise your pet when feeding raw bones.
Ideal chewing technique should include removal of the meat, cartilage and sinews without fully consuming the bone. Forceful chewing that results in cracking the bone may increase risks of choking and the potential for tooth fractures. Once the bare bone is visible, we suggest discarding the bone.