Jump For Joynts Extra Strength
Jump For Joynts can support common joint issues including:
- ACL injuries
- degenerative, bone and muscle injuries.
- Joint stiffness or pain
Don't let joint pain keep your dog down!
Jump For Joynts will put the sprint back in your dog's step - without worrying about the harmful side effects of NSAIDs and traditional pain killers. While NSAIDs can harm your dog's liver and cause further degeneration in his joints, Jump For Joynts is a proprietary blend of safe and effective homeopathic remedies that have been used to treat stiffness and pain for decades.
Jump For Joynts offers 4-Way mobility support for healthy joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles. Safe for puppies and senior dogs.
Comes in a convenient pump bottle for easy application.
Jump for JOYnts joint support for dogs and cats is suitable for daily signs of stiffness or limping.
It does not contain MSM which can cause sensitivity in some dogs and cats.
Clinically tested for over a decade with incredible results.
Homeopathic Arnica commonly used for pain and inflammation, post-surgical procedures, trauma and can address old injuries
- Homeopathic Ruta Grav is commonly used for sprains, injuries, strain, bruises bones, pulled ligaments, soreness in bones, tendons, joints and cartilage
- Homeopathic Calendula commonly used as a healing agent and first aid for injuries
- Homeopathic Officinale (comfrey) commonly used for injury to bones, cartilage, tendons and periosteum
Homeopathic preparation of Calendula (30C), Ruta Grav (200C), Symphytum (1M), and Arnica (1M)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, 13% alcohol preparation
Dispensed by pump: 4 pumps = 0.5ml
For use in Dogs and Cats
Origin: Marigold, Calendula
- known as the greatest healing agent
- a first aid go to for abrasion and injuries
- indicated for soreness in the bones, tendons, joints and cartilage
- first aid treatment for sprains, injuries, strain, bruises bones, pulled ligaments.
- indicated for injuries to bones, cartilage, tendons and periosteum
- a first aid go to for abrasions, injuries
Origin: Relative of the common daisy
- first indicated remedy for trauma
- addresses old injuries as well
- a musculat ronic
- post surgical remedy
- addresses pain and inflammation
- For occasional limping or stiffness, use REGULAR STRENGTH
- For chronic limping, stiffness, arthritis, use EXTRA STRENGTH
Week 1: One dose (4 pumps) twice per day
Week 2: One dose (4 pumps) once per day
Week 3: One dose every other day
Maintenance: One dose 1-3 times per week or as needed. FOR VERY ARTHRITIC DOGS THE DOSE MAY NEED TO BE GIVEN ONCE A DAY ONGOING IF IMPROVEMENT IS SEEN
In chronic cases where symptoms do not begin to improve within 10 days, it is best to consult your veterinarian.
A personal note from Julie Anne the Founder & CEO of Adored Beast:
Many of our products have been proven effective over the course of 15 years in my veterinary clinic.
Jump for JOYnts is one of those products. I just love it because are no contraindications with any conventional drugs and no side effects or sensitivives to the stomach like we've seen with NSAIDs or even antural MSM.
I use this with all of my animals - dogs, cats, horses - and with my human family. I am so confident that you'll be happy with this product that it comes with a 100% guarantee!