Another addition to Four Leaf Rover's powerful lineup of mushroom products, Lion's Mane Organic Mushroom Extract is a gut-friendly source of beta-glucans with a long list of benefits for senior dogs, dogs with anxiety, overweight dogs, and more.
Our Organic Lion's Mane mushroom is made from the entire mushroom, not just mycelium. This gives it a high beta-glucan content that's third-party tested at 25% minimum.
Lion's Mane For The Brain
Lion's Mane is rich in hericenones and erinacines, which can help support cognitive and neural function for dogs of all ages. This unique mushroom targets the brain and nervous system:
- Offers help for anxious dogs
- Can help with signs of cognitive dysfunction
- Great for dogs with depression
- Can help nervous function in dogs with neural or vertebral diseases
Gut and Metabolic Support
Lion's Mane is a gut-friendly way to help dogs maintain a consistent weight and supports a normal blood sugar levels for dogs with diabetes.
Active Ingredients per 585 mg (1/4 tsp)
Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus) Mushroom Extract .................. 585 mg
Inactive Ingredients: None
|Body Weight||Amount Per Day||Daily Cost & Supply|
|1-30 lbs||1/16 tsp daily||
$0.25/day (120 day supply)
|1/8 tsp daily||
$0.50/day (60 day supply)
|61-100 lbs||1/4 tsp daily||
$1.00/day (30 day supply)
|101 + lbs||1/2 tsp daily||
$2.00/day (15 day supply)
Net Contents: .48oz (13.73g)
* Brown DC, Reetz J. Single agent polysaccharopeptide delays metastases and improves survival in naturally occurring hemangiosarcoma. Evid Based Com - plement Alternat Med. 2012;2012:384301. doi:10.1155/2012/384301