Big Country Raw Pure Pork is a great choice for pet owners looking for alternative proteins for dogs or cats with allergies. Considered hypoallergenic, pork is a highly recommended protein to try by vets and pet nutrition expert. Pork is a proven choice for working dogs and athletes because of its high protein and fat content..
- Hypoallergenic protein choice
- Ontario Raised Pork
- Good for puppies to adult dogs
- Cats love it too!
INGREDIENTS Pure Pork:Pork, Pork Heart, Ground Pork Bone, Pork Liver, Pork Spleen, Pork Kidney.
Pure Pork Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- Calories(min) - 200 kcal
- Protein/Protéine(min) - 16%
- Fat/Lipides(min) - 15%
- Carbs/Glucides(max) - 0.8%
- Fiber/Fibre(max) - 0.0%
- Moisture/Humidité(max) - 66%
- Calcium(min) - 0.25%
- Phosphorus/Phosphore(min) - 0.25%
We recommend adding one of the following Thrive oils for omega-3s and fortify supplement:
Pure Pork Analysis shown per 100g as fed
Vitamin A (IU)1437.4
Folic Acid (mcg)16.1
Vitamin D (mcg)0.47
Vitamin E (mg)0.16
Linoleic Acid (g)2.1
Oleic Acid (g)6.9
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We suggest adding Thrive® Fortify and Thrive® Herring Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances with Blends and Pures formulas.
Add Thrive® Fortify as per label to meet the National Research Council (NRC) Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats. Thrive® Fortify is a blend of essential minerals, vitamins, healthy fats, various greens and digestive enzymes and is formulated specifically to augment Big Country Raw® Pure Formula and Signature Blend recipes.
Alternatively, Thrive® Sea Kelp or Thrive® Trimineral Boost (blend of Kelp, Barley Grass and Spirulina) can be used when feeding a rotational meal plan including 3 or more proteins.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.