Ontario raised free-range chicken is a rich source of essential amino acids and perfect for dogs. With added nutrient-rich beef organ meat and blended with our signature blend of organic fruits and vegetables containing powerful antioxidants, this dinner contains only the good stuff!
- Complete and balanced for all life stages
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Free-Range Chicken
- Pasture-Raised Beef
Chicken (Meat And Bone), Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- Calories(min) 148 kcal
- Protein/Protéine(min) 16%
- Fat/Lipides(min) 9%
- Carbs/Glucides(max) 2%
- Fiber/Fibre(max) 1%
- Moisture/Humidité(max) 70%
- Calcium(min) 0.60%
- Phosphorus/Phosphore(min) 0.45%
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We suggest adding fish, Thrive® Herring Oil or Salmon Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances for fatty acids.
A complete NRC meal for dogs! Each meal is a blend of lean muscle meats, finely ground bone, organ meats, fruit and vegetables and various greens. Raw feeding has never been more simple!
Made Up of:
70% Muscle Meat
10% Ground Bone
10% Organ Meat
10% Fruit & Vegetables
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.