Ontario raised free-range chicken is a rich source of essential amino acids and perfect for dogs. With added nutrient-rich beef organ meat and blended with our signature blend of organic fruits and vegetables containing powerful antioxidants, this dinner contains only the good stuff!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Free-Range Chicken
- Pasture-Raised Beef
INGREDIENTS Chicken Dinner: Chicken (Meat And Bone), Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E
Chicken Dinner Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- Calories(min) - 148 kcal
- Protein/Protéine(min) - 16%
- Fat/Lipides(min) - 9%
- Carbs/Glucides(max) - 2%
- Fiber/Fibre(max) - 1%
- Moisture/Humidité(max) - 70%
- Calcium(min) - 0.60%
- Phosphorus/Phosphore(min) - 0.45%
We recommend adding one of the following Thrive oils for omega-3s:
Chicken Dinner Analysis shown per 100g as fed
Vitamin A (IU)1026.2
Vitamin D (mcg)0.47
Vitamin E (mg)1.5
Linoleic Acid (g)1.2
Arachidonic Acid (g)0.10
Oleic Acid (g)3.3
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We suggest adding fish, Thrive® Herring Oil or Salmon Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances for fatty acids.
Dinner Feeding Guide
We recommend adding a Thrive® Oil to Big Country Raw Dinners.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or whole fish like Sardines. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.