Is your cat singing Judy Garland songs? Don’t let ‘em fool ya; it’s catnip, not gold at the end of the rainbow.
- 100% stuffed FULL of premium, organically grown catnip
- No cotton fillers, plastic pieces, cheap ‘toy grade’ stuffing
- Are durable and made of high quality cotton twill fabric
- Each toy is hand-sewn, individually stuffed and carefully handcrafted
- handmade in the USA
- Size: 7.5 cm x 4 cm x 2.5 cm (3" x 1.5" x 1")
Yeowww Catnip toys are made in the USA, and 100% stuffed with organically grown catnip. Made out of high quality cotton twill fabric, to withstand the scratching, biting, and whatever pouncing your cat can dish out. Each toy is hand-sewn, individually stuffed and carefully handcrafted, for a toy with a touch of personality.
Catnip in Yeowww Catnip Toys is 100% Organic, with no chemicals or pesticides, making it very safe for cats. The unique leaf and flower blend makes it one of the most potent catnips on the market.
Cat Nip Facts:
- Catnip, Nepeta cataria, is a member of the mint family of herbs.
- Specifically it's the natural chemical in catnip called nepetalactone that cats respond to.
- Kittens usually don't react to catnip until they are 6-8 weeks old, but about 80% of adult cats will react to catnip.
- The typical catnip response lasts for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Your cat will hunt, pounce, chew and play very enthusiastically with their catnip.
- After the excitement, your cat will mellow, allow itself to ’reset’ before going another round with the catnip toy.
- Catnip is extremely safe herb for cats.
- Don't store catnip in the freezer (while freezing may preserve other herbs, the cold will break down the oils which contain the nepetalactone, which is the active ingredient cats respond to.)
- Cats are natural predators, so they'll can attack their catnip toys with enthusiasm, but don’t be alarmed if they break the toy open, because catnip is edible and cats love it.