Low Fat but high flavour recipe! Great option for dogs with pancreatitis, GI issues, or common protein allergies. Your dog will feel so great from eating our rabbit recipe they will hop into the vet’s office barking “What’s Up, Doc?“
Contains maximum of 29 of fat per 1000 kCal of Metabolizable Energy. This is within the veterinary nutrition determined fat threshold for dogs suffering from pancreatitis. If your dog needs very low fat, please consider Kangaroo or Turkey Dinner, both of which are even lower fat.
454g (Approx. 2 cups)*
- high in antioxidants (disease-fighting compounds) and healthy fibre
- good source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamin, and pyridoxine
- chocked full of antioxidants, vitamins A, C and K, potassium and dietary fibre
- helps protect good vision for night prowling
- our gently steamed method to cook spinach releases higher levels of beta-carotene (heart health), lutein (eyesight) and calcium (bone health)
- great source of vitamin B, vitamin K, magnesium, folate, manganese, zinc, iron and those healthy poly-unsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs)
Note: Dogs requiring specialized diets for health issues should always be monitored by their veterinarian to ensure the diet supports their unique health requirements.