Thrive Salmon Oil is an excellent high-quality fish oil, and a rich source of EPA & DHA fatty acids with high level of natural astaxanthin antioxidants (4 mg/kg). May support: Digestion, Skin & Coat Health, Energy Levels and Stamina, Cardiovascular Health, Muscle Health, Brain Health, Immune System Health, and Mobility.
- Excellent shelf preservation (12 Months) due to high purity and gentle processing (<0,05% soluble impurities)
- High level of natural antioxidants and astaxanthin (4 mg/kg).
- Fresh taste of salmon will help increase pet's appetite
- Food approval number: H57 (EU Regulation 854/2004)
- Animal by-product approval number: 1000779 (EU Regulation 1069/2009)
- GMP+ approval number: PDV1094441
- Friends of the Sea certified
Per 5 ml (1 tsp) serving:
Omega-3 Fatty acids
ALA: 315 mg
EPA: 120 mg
DHA: 195 mg
Omega-6 Fatty acids
LA: 675 mg
Omega-9 fatty acids
OA : 1865 mg
Vitamin E : 0,75 IU
Add recommended daily dosage to pet’s meals for maximum benefits.
Salmon Oil is recommended for dogs and cats of all life stages including puppies and kittens
Dosage: 1 tsp (5ml) per every 25 lbs of body weight per day
Do not use in animals with bleeding disorders, unless directed by a veterinarian. For maximum freshness, opened salmon oil should be stored in dry cool place out of direct sunlight. We recommend salmon oil to be refrigerated to protect the precious omegas.