Open Farm Puppy Gently Cooked Recipe
This slow-cooked recipe was crafted with a blend of humanely raised chicken, pork and wild-caught salmon to help prevent allergies and support healthy growth and development for pups of all sizes.
- 8lb box = 8 x 16oz pouches
- 16lb box = 16 x 16oz pouches
Our Gently Cooked Recipes ship frozen. Due to this, all of our Gently Cooked Recipes are processed on Monday to Wednesday only. Orders placed outside of this may be held until the following Monday to be shipped to ensure they arrive frozen.
Sourcing The World's Best Ingredients
There’s no secret to Open Farm recipes. They start by combining the best humanely raised meats and sustainably sourced wild-caught fish with a nutritious blend of veggies and superfoods.
Gentle Sous Vide Cooking Technique
What’s super about sous vide? This gradual cooking process retains more flavor, nutrients and vitamins, while providing higher food safety as the low heat removes bacteria.
Frozen to Preserve Freshness
Last but not least, they freeze. Once cooked and cooled, each pre-portioned meal is frozen to preserve its freshness.
Serve with a smile. Simply defrost and watch your pup race for their bowl!
Let your pup enjoy a home-cooked meal without you having to do any cooking!
Formulated just for puppies
- Purposeful blend of proteins to help prevent allergies and support healthy development
- High-quality meats raised without antibiotics or added hormones
- Made with non-GMO fruits and veggies
- Prebiotic fiber like pumpkin and chicory root supports healthy digestion
- Made with Open Farm Chicken Bone Broth for added collagen for healthy joint development
- No potato, rendered poultry or meals
- Serve as a topper or complete meal
How to Feed
Review the feeding guideline to find the appropriate feeding amount based on your dog’s weight. Serve as a complete, balanced meal or nutritious topper.
|Weight(lbs)||1.5-4 Months (Oz/Day)||4-8 Months (Oz/Day)||8 - 12 months (Oz/Day)|
|10 lbs or less||Up to 14 ¼||Up to 12||Up to 9 ½|
|10-20 lbs||14 ¼ - 24||12 - 20||9 ½ - 16|
|20-30 lbs||24 – 32 ½||20 - 27||16 – 21 ¾|