For dogs with severe immune challenges, Turkey Tail is the ideal addition to Immunity. Research * in dogs shows that the polysaccha - rides in turkey tail extended survival time in dogs with hemangiosarcoma, without addi - tional treatment. Turkey tail is also a nice entry mushroom for people who want the benefits of beta-glucans. RESEARCH Turkey tail delivered impressive results in both canine and human cancer research*.
- Safe for dogs of all ages
- Full testing for beta-glucans
- Veterinarian formulated
- Tested for pesticide residue
- 30 day large dog supply
Turkey Tail has been trusted in Chinese medicine to help with many health issues for centuries.
Research* in dogs shows that the polysaccharides in turkey tail extended survival time in dogs with hemangiosarcoma without additional treatment.
Extra reasons to give Turkey Tail Mushrooms to your dog ...
- It is rich in beta-glucans which are known to help activate immune cells and increase antibody production (to better help fight off infections).
- There is an active compound in Turkey Tail mushrooms (PSK) that is being used to treat cancer in Japan
- Four Leaf Rover's Turkey Tail extract is easy to sprinkle on top of your dog's meal
Turkey Tail is one powerful much. It’s known to help ...
Encourages Energy Production
Turkey Tail has components inside that help work towards normalizing inflammatory responses and supports the energy manufacturing process on a cellular level.
Healthy Gut Support
Turkey Tail can help support good digestion, respiratory and urinary help as it produces vital fatty acids and key vitamins that support these areas.
Always Grown On Wood (In Nature)
A lot of products grow their mushrooms on oats, grains or rice. Our organic Turkey Tail mushrooms are grown on wood for maximum quality and effectiveness.
Active Ingredients per 458 mg (1/4 tsp)
Turkey Tail (Trametes veriscolor) Mushroom Extract .................. 458 mg
Inactive Ingredients: None
Give orally daily or as directed by your veterinarian.
|Body Weight||Amount Per Day||Daily Cost & Supply|
|1-30 lbs||1/16 tsp daily||
$0.17/day (120 day supply)
|1/8 tsp daily||
$0.33/day (60 day supply)
|61-100 lbs||1/4 tsp daily||
$0.67/day (30 day supply)
|101 + lbs||1/2 tsp daily||
$1.33/day (15 day supply)
Net Contents: .48oz (13.73g)
* Brown DC, Reetz J. Single agent polysaccharopeptide delays metastases and improves survival in naturally occurring hemangiosarcoma. Evid Based Com - plement Alternat Med. 2012;2012:384301. doi:10.1155/2012/384301