Bold Turkey is a tasty & nutritious raw dog food, offering a low glycemic option that models the natural prey diet of a dog. The box has 20 patties ready to thaw & serve as a healthy meal to your dog! Bold Raw meat passes strict safety inspections for human consumption and is only sourced from government-inspected facilities that meet these same safety standards. All of their meats are antibiotic and hormone free and come from local Canadian farms. Even the kelp comes from Atlantic Canada!
Turkey meat, turkey bone, beef tripe, turkey liver & kelp.
|Calories per Patty||292|
How to Serve
- Keep food frozen. When ready, thaw the necessary portion in the fridge. Patties will thaw in 12 hours (approximately).
- Store all unused portions in the fridge. Raw food should be used within 4 days.
- Not for human consumption.
- Handle all raw meat with appropriate care and hygiene. Wash all surfaces, bowls and utensils with hot, soapy water.
- DO NOT COOK. Contains ground bone.