Rabbit is the go-to choice for allergy suffers. Start seeing allergy symptoms disappear, and watch your dog or cat love their food again! Cats and dogs love the taste of meaty rabbit.
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Fresh Canadian Cage-Free Rabbits
- Perfect Choice for pets with allergies
INGREDIENTS Pure Rabbit:Rabbit (Meat And Bone), Rabbit Organ Meat
Pure Rabbit Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- Calories(min) - 152 kcal
- Protein/Protéine(min) - 17%
- Fat/Lipides(min) - 9%
- Carbs/Glucides(max) - 1%
- Fiber/Fibre(max) - 0.0%
- Moisture/Humidité(max) - 71%
- Calcium(min) - 1.0%
- Phosphorus/Phosphore(min) - 0.8%
We recommend adding one of the following Thrive oils for omega-3s and fortify supplement:
Pure Rabbit Analysis shown per 100g as fed
Vitamin A (IU)925.9
Pantothenic Acid (mg)0.60
Folic Acid (mcg)15.3
Vitamin D (mcg)0.23
Vitamin E (mg)0.32
Linoleic Acid (g)2.09
Alpha-linolenic Acid (g)0.29
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (g)<0.1
Docosahexaenoic Acid (g)<0.1
Arachidonic Acid (g)0.06
Oleic Acid (g)2.8
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We suggest adding Thrive® Fortify and Thrive® Herring Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances with Blends and Pures formulas.
Add Thrive® Fortify as per label to meet the National Research Council (NRC) Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats. Thrive® Fortify is a blend of essential minerals, vitamins, healthy fats, various greens, and digestive enzymes and is formulated specifically to augment Big Country Raw® Pure Formula and Signature Blend recipes.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.