This meal contains just meat, bone and organ meat with no fruit and vegetables or various greens. Perfect for DIY raw feeders looking for a great beef base for their raw meals. An excellent meal choice for cats that love the taste of rich and juicy red meats!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- For dogs and cats
- Hypoallergenic protein choice
- Good for puppies to adult dogs
- Cats love it too!
INGREDIENTS :Beef, Beef Heart, Ground Beef Bone, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney.
Pure Beef Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- Calories(min) 175 kcal
- Protein/Protéine(min) 19%
- Fat/Lipides(min) 11%
- Carbs/Glucides(max) 0.2%
- Fiber/Fibre(max) 0.0%
- Moisture/Humidité(max) 69%
- Calcium(min) 0.25%
- Phosphorus/Phosphore(min) 0.25%
We recommend adding one of the following Thrive oils for omega-3s and fortify supplement:
Pure Beef Analysis shown per 100g as fed
Vitamin A (IU)775.6
Folic Acid (mcg)17.8
Vitamin D (mcg)0.58
Vitamin E (mg)0.25
Linoleic Acid (g)0.32
Oleic Acid (g)4.6
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We suggest adding Thrive® Fortify and Thrive® Herring Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances with Blends and Pures formulas.
Add Thrive® Fortify as per label to meet the National Research Council (NRC) Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats. Thrive® Fortify is a blend of essential minerals, vitamins, healthy fats, various greens and digestive enzymes and is formulated specifically to augment Big Country Raw® Pure Formula and Signature Blend recipes.
Alternatively, Thrive® Sea Kelp or Thrive® Trimineral Boost (blend of Kelp, Barley Grass and Spirulina) can be used when feeding a rotational meal plan including 3 or more proteins.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.