Our #1 best seller! This is your go-to box for puppies or if your dog is new to raw! The Big Deal contains; Chicken Dinner, Turkey Dinner and Breeder Blend.
- Hormone and Antibiotic Free Meat
- Three Different proteins provides a good meal rotation
- Conveniently Packaged in 3 x 4 lb vacuum sealed cartons
- Suitable for dogs
INGREDIENTS Turkey Dinner:Turkey (Meat And Bones), Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E
INGREDIENTS Breeder Blend:Chicken (Meat And Bone), Green Beef Tripe, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney
INGREDIENTS Chicken Dinner:Chicken (Meat And Bone), Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E
Add Thrive® Fortify as per label to meet the National Research Council (NRC) Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats. Thrive® Fortify is a blend of essential minerals, vitamins, healthy fats, various greens and digestive enzymes and is formulated specifically to augment Big Country Raw® Pure Formula and Signature Blend recipes.
Alternatively, Thrive® Sea Kelp or Thrive® Trimineral Boost (blend of Kelp, Barley Grass and Spirulina) can be used when feeding a rotational meal plan including 3 or more proteins.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.