A blend of Canadian turkey with sardines and beef organ meat with barley grass and wheatgrass. Packaged in ½ lb portions each 2 lb carton contains 4 vacuum-sealed packs.
- Ontario Raised Turkey
- Great option for cats
- Convenient 1/2 lb portions
INGREDIENTS Turkey Sardine Beef:Turkey, Ground Turkey Bone, Beef Heart, Sardine, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp.
Turkey Sardine Beef Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- Calories - 148kcal
- Protein/Protéine - 21%
- Fat/Lipides - 6%
- Carbs/Glucides - 1.9%
- Fiber/Fibre - 0.1%
- Moisture/Humidité - 70%
- Calcium - 0.55%
- Phosphorus/Phosphore - 0.40%
Turkey Sardine Beef Analysis shown per 100g as fed
Vitamin A (IU)1296.7
Folic Acid (mcg)23.3
Vitamin D (mcg)1.2
Vitamin E (mg)5.3
Linoleic Acid (g)0.8
Oleic Acid (g)3.0
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Kittens After Weaning & Adults Cats) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC).
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.