A blend of Canadian rabbit with pork organ meat with barley grass and wheatgrass. Packaged in ½ lb portions each 2 lb carton contains 4 vacuum-sealed packs.
- Ontario Raised Rabbit and Pork
- Great option for cats
- Convenient 1/2 lb portions
INGREDIENTS Rabbit Pork:Rabbit, Ground Rabbit Bone, Pork Heart, Pork Liver, Pork Spleen, Pork Kidney, Wheat Grass, Barley Grass And Kelp
Rabbit Pork Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- Calories - 142kcal
- Protein/Protéine - 17.58%
- Fat/Lipides - 7.43%
- Carbs/Glucides - 1.50%
- Fiber/Fibre - 0.20%
- Moisture/Humidité - 71.00%
- Calcium - 0.90%
- Phosphorus/Phospors - 0.74%
We recommend adding one of the following Thrive oils for omega-3s:
Thrive Herring Oil - 1LThrive Salmon Oil - 500mlThrive Hemp Seed Oil - 500 mL
Rabbit Pork Analysis shown per 100g as fed
Vitamin A (IU)2727.98
Folic Acid (mcg)23.23
Vitamin E (mg)5.20
Vitamin D (mcg)0.50
Linoleic Acid (g)1.95
Oleic Acid (g)2.24
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Kittens After Weaning & Adults Cats) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We recommend adding fish or Thrive® fish oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances for Fatty Acids.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.