A blend of Ontario duck and quail meat and bone, with lamb organ meats, barley grass, and wheatgrass. Packaged in ½ lb portions each 2 lb carton contains 4 vacuum-sealed packs.
- Ontario Raised Duck and Quail
- Great option for cats
- Convenient 1/2 lb portions
INGREDIENTS Duck Quail Lamb:Whole Quail (Meat And Bone), Duck, Ground Duck Bone, Lamb Heart, Lamb Liver, Lamb Spleen, Lamb Kidney, Wheat Grass, Barley Grass And Kelp
Duck Quail Lamb Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- Calories - 144kcal
- Protein/Protéine - 16.91%
- Fat/Lipides - 7.97%
- Carbs/Glucides - 1.40%
- Fiber/Fibre - 0.12%
- Moisture/Humidité - 71.00%
- Calcium - 0.91%
- Phophorus/Phosphore - 0.69%
We recommend adding one of the following Thrive oils for omega-3s:
Thrive Herring Oil - 1LThrive Salmon Oil - 500mlThrive Hemp Seed Oil - 500 mL
Duck Quail Lamb Analysis shown per 100g as fed
Vitamin A (IU)27.52.98
Pantothenic Acid (mg)1.30
Folic Acid (mcg)20.50
Vitamin E (mg)4.80
Vitamin D (mcg)1.30
Linoleic Acid (g)1.12
Oleic Acid (g)3.96
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). For the nutrients P, Na, K, I, Co, Mn, and Vit A, E & B group (no minimum requirement provided) recipes match the NRC Recommended Allowance. For Omega-3 Fatty acids (ALA, EPA, DHA), and Vit D we strongly suggest adding fish or Thrive® Herring Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.