A blend of Ontario raised chicken meat and bone, with wild-caught Canadian salmon and beef organ meats, barley grass, and wheatgrass. Packaged in ½ lb portions each 2 lb carton contains 4 vacuum-sealed packs.
- Ontario Raised Chicken
- Canadian Salmon and beef
- Great option for cats
INGREDIENTS Chicken Salmon Beef:Chicken, Ground Chicken Bone, Salmon, Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Wheat Grass, Barley Grass And Kelp
Chicken Salmon Beef Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- Calories - 148 kcal
- Protein/Protéines - 19.86%
- Fat/Lipides - 7.65%
- Carbs/Glucides - 1.20%
- Fiber/Fibre - 0.16%
- Moisture/Humidité - 70.00%
- Calcium - 0.56%
- Phosporus/Phospore - 0.44%
Chicken Salmon Beef Analysis shown per 100g as fed
Vit A (IU)1810.34
Folic Acid (mcg)30.83
Vitamin E (mg)5.40
Vitamin D (mcg)2.00
Linoleic Acid (g)0.89
Arachidonic Acid (g)<0.1
Oleic Acid (g)3.11
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Kittens After Weaning & Adults Cats) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We recommend adding fish or Thrive® fish oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances for Fatty Acids.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.