Duck contains all 10 essential amino acids required by dogs and is also a rich source of iron, zinc, copper and selenium. An excellent protein with a slightly wilder taste than chicken or turkey, blended with the nutritious blend of fruit and vegetables, your dog is sure to love Duck Dinner.
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Free Range Duck
INGREDIENTS Duck Dinner:Duck (Meat And Bone), Beef Heart,Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E
Duck Dinner Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- Calories(min) - 170 kcal
- Protein/Protéine(min) - 15%
- Fat/Lipides(min) - 11%
- Carbs/Glucides(max) - 3%
- Fiber/Fibre(max) - 0.5%
- Moisture/Humidité(max) - 66%
- Calcium(min) - 0.70%
- Phosphorus/Phosphore(min) - 0.55%
We recommend adding one of the following Thrive oils for omega-3s:
Duck Dinner Analysis shown per 100g as fed
Vitamin A (IU)1323.7
Pantothenic Acid (mg)1.05
Vitamin D (mcg)1.6
Vitamin E (mg)1.5
Linoleic Acid (g)0.9
Oleic Acid (g)5.6
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We suggest adding fish, Thrive® Herring Oil or Salmon Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances for fatty acids.
Dinner Feeding Guide
We recommend adding a Thrive® Oil to Big Country Raw Dinners.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.