Sure to be a fall and winter favourite, the ingredients include raw goat milk, egg yolk, cinnamon, and pumpkin powder. It’s a fun name with fun packaging, with the same incredible benefits of goat milk, including promoting a healthy digestive system and strengthening the immune system.
Dog Nog is not recommended for our feline friends because it includes both Pumpkin Powder and Cinnamon.
Ingredients Goat Milk - Dog Nog:
Raw Whole Goat Milk, Egg Yolk, Cinnamon, Pumpkin Powder, Kefir Micro-Organisms, Bacterial Cultures.
Goat Milk - Dog Nog Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 250mL (1 cup) as fed
- Calories 175
- Protein/Protéine (min) 4%
- Fat/Lipides (min) 4%
- Fiber/Fibre (min) 0%
- Moisture/Humidité (min) 86%
Suggested Daily Serving
Start small so you don’t overwhelm the system with all this new goodness.
- Small size dogs or cats: 1 tsp – 1 tbsp
- Medium size dogs: 1 – 2 tbsp
- Large Dogs: 2 – 3 tbsp
You can increase this dosage to 2-3 times the suggested daily serving.
Serving and Storage Suggestions:
- Thaw product after purchase.
- Create daily servings in resealable bag, silicone molds or individual container.
- Re-freeze what won’t be used within 14 days.
- Add frozen molds or thaw and serve within 24 hrs.For pet use only. Not for human consumption. This product has not been pasteurized.